- Area President
- Piedmont Triad
- Research Triangle
Over 30 years’ experience in Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Finance, Importing & Exporting, Training, Culture Change and Licensing both domestic and international. Innovative and creative problem solver with strong skills in strategic and tactical planning/execution. Solid record of achievement in new product development, building brands, developing customer-focused relationships, implementing new business strategies, Lean and Culture Change. Very successful at new product development.
MPACT Solutions, Greensboro, NC – President Industrial Training, Lean and Culture Change GMA Marketing, Greensboro, NC – CEO Marketing, Merchandising, Licensing, Unilever, Greenwich, CT – Director of Marketing and Sales Consumer Goods Brand Management Chesebourgh-Ponds, Greenwich, CT – International Director of Manufacturing and Logistic Service. President of Boy Scouts for NC and VA.Married 27 years with 3 children Bill and his family reside in Greensboro NC
- What are you passionate about: Helping Companies reach their potential.
- Favorite book: Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal.
- Favorite musical artist/or song: Jimmy Buffett
- Favorite vacation: Israel followed by Machu Picchu followed by New Zealand
- Most people don’t know: I ran a Marathon in 2 Hours and 52 minutes.
- Favorite movie: Godfather
- Top of the bucket list: Travel for 3 months in motor home around USA.
What attracted you
- I have the opportunity to work with my passion to help companies reach their potential
- My fellow teammates of Focus CFO are all working together to reach our goal of helping others
- The continued learning provided by FocusCFO to all of our teammates