- Northeast Ohio
Ron is an accomplished finance executive with 32 years experience in a wide range of markets and businesses. He develops successful teams and has proven expertise in financial planning and analysis , commercial finance, risk and crisis management, manufacturing and technology finance and business restructuring. In addition, he is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt with a specialization in improving cash and processes in the Order to Cash cycle. Ron lives in Avon Lake with his wife Kathy.
Ron spent his 32 year career with multiple GE businesses which included CFO of a $1.2B P&L with 22 global sites. In his most recent role he created and led the FP&A Center of Excellence for four GE businesses. He is a certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt and led a business wide initiative improving cash and cash processes.
Ron received a Finance degree from Bowling Green and continued his education by completing a 2 year GE Finance Management Program and other GE Leadership Programs.
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: Shinedown, Theory of A Deadman
- Favorite movies: Die Hard,Caddyshack, It’s a Wonderful Life
- Something most people don’t know about me: I am a regular caller to sports radio shows
- Top of my “bucket list”: To tailgate at all Nebraska Cornhusker football games in a season.
- Favorite Activities: family, golf , Crossfit, Nebraska football
What attracted you
After seeking opportunities post -GE, FocusCFO offered flexibility and the ability to run a business without the large capital investment. They put a high value on experience and continued learning and their process really differentiated them from other Consulting firms. Gives me the opportunity to give back to the community and learn and help multiple businesses.