Michael Stier joins the Builder Nuggets Podcast to discuss the benefits of a fractional CFO (and fractional other titles for that matter) that can help you propel your business forward without having to add someone to your staff full time.
In this episode we dive into the power of having someone like a fractional CFO (and fractional other titles for that matter) that can help you propel your business forward. Guest Michael Stier is an area President for FocusCFO of the Carolinas. FocusCFO is the leading onsite CFO services provider in the Southeast and Midwest, with over 125 professionals providing world-class fractional CFO support.
Listen Now >>
Show highlights include:
- How to hire an executive level person to your team when your business isn’t big enough to afford a full time position for this (2:10)
- Why putting out fires every day in your company makes it impossible to work on your business so it grows (8:53)
- The one question you must answer if you want to sell your business someday (11:48)
- Here’s how to tell if your business is ready for a fractional CFO or not (15:27)
- Why a CFO makes getting bank loans or third-party investments a breeze (15:49)
- How connecting with a mentor lets you benefit from their biggest money-eating mistakes without making them yourself (21:41)
Michael Stier is an Area President for FocusCFO based in Charlotte, NC.
Founded in 2001, FocusCFO is the leading onsite fractional CFO services provider in the Midwest and Southeast. FocusCFO works closely with small to medium sized businesses helping business owners gain control over three key financial and operational areas: increasing cash flow, reducing business risk, and creating a platform for scalable growth. This allows business owners to then realize full financial control and increased value in their businesses. For more information, follow us on LinkedIn.