- Nashville Metro
Over 40 years of financial leadership. Excel in strategic and financial planning, complex contract negotiation and management, labor negotiations, and accounting. Successful application of research, process analysis, cost accounting, quantitative analysis, management, and negotiation to effectively resolve and manage a variety of business issues. Industry experience ranges from financial services, to media, and aerospace.
Steve served as Secretary and Treasurer for Cumberland Trust and Investment Company, a financial services company dedicated to trust and estate administration based in Nashville, TN.
He also served as Chief Financial Officer for North South Productions, a cable television program production firm based in Knoxville, TN and New York, NY.
He was Director of Finance and Administration at MTV Networks, Nashville, TN and New York, NY and he served as a financial analyst with The Boeing Company, Seattle, WA.
- What is your favorite way to spend free time? Playing tennis and hanging out with friends
- What was your favorite vacation? Road trip to Montreal, and Quebec City
- What is your favorite movie? One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- What are you passionate about? Tennis and the Washington State Cougars
- What is at the top of your “bucket list”? Attending all four Grand Slam Tennis Tournaments
What attracted you
Helping entrepreneurs in different industries achieve their dreams.