- Director, Operations and Accounting
Stacey joined FocusCFO in August of 2018 as Operations and Accounting Director. Her major roles at FocusCFO include coordinating the recruiting/onboarding process for our associates and managing the internal accounting/finance functions.
Stacey came to us with 12+ years in public accounting with both Big 4 and local firm experience. She provided tax, audit, and business advisory services for mostly high-net worth individuals and their family-owned/operated businesses in a variety of industries.
Stacey, her husband Jon, and 4 boys live in Lewis Center, Ohio.
Stacey’s most recent role was that of Tax Senior-Manager at a local client-services firm in the Toledo, Ohio area. In her capacity as such, she served as an account manager to multiple key client relationships of the firm, became a trusted business advisor to her clients by providing top-notch tax compliance and consulting services, and drove process development/improvement in the Tax Department.
Stacey also spent time during her “stay at home mom” years as a self-employed accountant providing bookkeeping and financial reporting services to small businesses. During this time she also volunteered as Treasurer for a local start-up soccer club and as Co-President at a parent-run Co-operative Preschool.
Stacey received her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with a Major in Accounting from Ohio University (Athens, OH).
- Favorite way to spend time: Being a mom to my 4 boys who currently range in age from college to pre-K and whose names all start with the letter “J”
- Favorite musical Artist/Song: The Rap music I am forced to listen to in the car with my kids….totally kidding. Maroon 5 by far is my favorite band as well as a lot of classic rock music from the 70’s (my Dad’s influence).
- Favorite movie: The Twilight Saga
- Favorite vacation: Hilton Head Island in the summers and FL (specifically Disney) in the winters
What is your favorite thing about being
Dealing with people day in and day out who are passionate about what they do.