- Area President
- Northeast Ohio
- Greater Akron
Peter is an accomplished business executive with over 30 years of experience leading both domestic and international businesses, from Fortune 100 companies to small, family-owned enterprises. He’s passionate about creative problem solving and big-picture thinking, and he prides himself on having a reputation of unquestionable integrity. Peter is deeply involved with his community and particpates in several councils and advisory boards:
- Board Member of Greater Akron Chamber of Commerce (GAC)
- Member of The President's Council in Cleveland
- Member of the Polymer Industry Cluster Advisory (PIAC) Board and the Workforce Taskforce for PIAC
- Member of College and Career Academy Advisory (CCAA) Council
- Member of KeyBank Academy of Business
- BCSD Business Advisory Council
- Board Member of Weaver Industries
- Member of University of Akron Business School Advancement Council
Peter previously worked for Monsanto Rubber Chemicals and Instruments in Akron, OH. His career with Monsanto included a three-year assignment in Brazil as a Division Manager and he was a member of a divestiture team that transitioned a $600M division to Bayer Corp. There, Peter served as GM of Bayer’s Film Division. He’s also worked as a President and COO for a small, family owned plastics processor and most recently managed his own consulting practice with a focus on strategic planning, business improvement and Board governance. Peter co-founded and launched a non-profit company focused on addressing the ‘skills gap’. Peter received an AB degree in physical science from Colgate University and an MBA from Case Western Reserve’s Weatherhead School of Management. Peter earned a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certificate.
- Favorite ways to spend time: With my wife and 2 daughters
- Favorite movie: “It’s a Wonderful Life” & “Waking Ned Devine”
- Favorite Vacation: Hiking in the Tetons
What attracted you
FocusCFO allows one to be autonomous and have flexibility while sharing our experience and expertise to help drive economic vitality for businesses in my community.
Its great to be able to make a difference in our communities by helping small and medium sized businesses, the life-blood of most communities, thrive financially and operationally.