- Northeast Ohio
Nicoleta has almost 20 years experience with the ability to serve as a strategic partner and financial advisor. Nicoleta is a strategic visionary with a diverse capital raising background and sound risk management skills that has the ability to manage multiple processes, relate complex quantitative information and drive results.
Nicoleta is an analytical, senior finance professional with strong leadership and critical thinking skills. Prior to joining FocusCFO, Nicoleta served as a Strategic Financial & Turnaround Consultant for a microfinance organization in Africa focused on accelerating growth and improving profitability. She previously held senior positions across various financial organizations working on a large number of financing transactions across multiple industries, as well as managing all treasury functions for a sponsor-backed portfolio manufacturing company.
Nicoleta received her Executive MBA from The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and her BBA from Ohio University with a concentration in Accounting & Spanish.
- Spending time: Traveling and spending time with family.
- Favorite movie: Shawshank Redemption
- Favorite vacation: Thailand, Cambodia & Laos
- Favorite artist: Tom Petty
- Top of my bucket list: Traveling to every country in the world
- Favorite books: How Will You Measure Your Life? & Atlas Shrugged