- Columbus Metro
Proven leader with 30 years finance and accounting oversight experience, mostly as a CFO, but also overseeing various related departments along the way like Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Regulatory Reporting, Policy, Audit, and Cash Optimization.
Donovan spent nearly 20 years in various financial oversight roles at JPMorgan Chase – including:
- CFO, Global Operations and Corporate Functions
- Senior Director – Global Head of Finance, Regulatory, and Operations Models
- Director, Finance – Global Strategy and FP&A
- Director, Finance – Mergers and Acquisition Research
- Prior to that spent nearly 8 years as a financial consultant and small business valuation supervisor at KPMG.
- What are your favorite activities? Anything with friends. Name it. I’m there.
- What is your favorite way to spend free time? Family, Friends, Fun. Repeat
- What is your favorite book? Hilarious book my kids made about ‘Dad’.
What attracted you
The people are amazing. Small company, big hearts. It’s an honor to partner with them to build up the small business community.