- Northeast Ohio
David joined FocusCFO as a partner after more than 20 years in senior financial management and 13 years in consulting. He has experience in manufacturing and transportation and logistics businesses. His areas of expertise include strategic planning, financial analysis, crisis management, process improvement, and ERP systems implementations.
David previously worked as a CFO, Director of Accounting, and other senior level positions in private and publicly traded companies with Cyberex (Danaher), Dairy Mart, Bulk Materials, Inc., subsidiaries of NESCO, and Touche Ross & Co.
David received a BS in accounting and finance from The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and a BSMPE degree in Mechanical Polymer Engineering from the University of Akron.
- Favorite ways to spend time: Hiking and biking in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and travel
- Favorite books: Books by William Manchester and David McCullough
- Favorite music: Howlin’ Wolf, Neil Young, REM, Dylan
- Favorite movie: The Big Lebowski
- Favorite vacation: Heritage and Jazz Festival, New Orleans
What attracted you
I like the variety of issues that I deal with each week as each client’s issues and needs are unique to that organization. One day it is accounting systems, another you're working to improve profitability, third day is developing a strategic plan with the organization and the fourth may be helping a client work through a crisis.